SATIG GRAIN DRYER – 1000 to 6000 T/24h wheat – 400 to 2650 T/24h corn
REDUCED OPERATING COSTS
- Energy-efficient drying thanks to up to 57% air recycling.
- Two separate drying areas with two burners: one in the lower drying area and the other in the upper drying area.
- Multi-fuel (gas, steam, hot water).
- Up to 110 tons of corn per hour can be dried, moisture content 35%-15% and temperature 120°-100°.
- Fewer electriv motors.
- Hot air floors and four outer walls insulated.
- The dryer is completely clad.
- Proven technology with more uniform drying thanks to a fully automated control system capable of handling variations in initial moisture content of up to 10%.
- Easy to maintain.
- Thanks to operational safety features such as the automatic monitoring equipment, measurement of air temperatures after drying, and a moisture sensor built into the dryer control unit, it is possible to dry difficult products such as rape and seeds.
- Robot-assisted control system, PC for monitoring and remote control via internet.
- Self-cleaning thanks to patented extraction units that not only minimize the risks of dirt build-up in the dryer, but also significantly reduce the amount of broken kernels.
- The complete safety of the facility is ensured by limit switches on the dryer doors, fire sensors, a smoke detector system, a dry standpipe, an automatic sprinkler system, a gas leak detector, and an automatic gas cutoff, which in certain cases also controls the smoke detectors and water curtains.
PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
- Very low dust emissions thanks to the dust flaps and filter system with automatic suction cleaning.
- Low NO, NOx, CO2 emissions.
FLEXIBILITY OF USE
- Use of standard parts ensures versatility and modularity, and allows for future expansion.
- Highly resistant to weather damage and internal rusting thanks to the use of galvanized or stainless steel sheets in the areas most exposed to humidity.
- Customer service centers already set up in numerous countries and ready to respond anywhere in the world.