Emile Marot Graders
- Emile MAROT Graders separate grains depending on their size.
- The precision of the sorting process is obtained by means of a rotating drum whose angle and rotation speed can be changed.
- The device is chosen according to the number of products and flow rate desired.
- The first criterion determines the number of sections required (3 to 5) and the second, the diameter of the drum (630 to 1,610 mm).
- When the number of grain categories which must be obtained is very high, as for coffee, grading is achieved using a combination of modular devices.