One of the most significant ways of acquiring success in competition had been investing in human resources, which is one of the most important values that our enterprise has and to use this resource in the most efficient manner that is possible.
Human resources management is the totality of the activities that are carried out with the purpose of efficiently managing the employees, which are the most valuable assets of an enterprise. The aim of human resources management is to ensure that the employees can excel in terms of their contribution to the company, so that they can integrate with the firm and to increase their satisfaction levels.
In the event that our company conducts human resources management efficiently, the benefits will include:
– Decrease in the rate of the personnel that frequently leave work and start work, which is an issue called labor force circulation
– Decrease in the level of absence from work
– Reduction in the loss that are caused by accidents at work
– Increase in the quality of the product/services
– Reduction of faulty production
– Reaching optimum activity level and increase in efficiency
– Maximum benefits from the investments that have been made
– Reducing expenses
– Increase in the amount of sales and profit
– Contributing positively to the company’s reputation
– Increasing the motivation levels at work
– Satisfied employees that also feel high levels of belonging.
In this respect, human resources is of key importance for our company as it creates a cycle within all of the other units.